16th September 2016
Drew Powell, GCA's Global Director of Operations, presented to the London Section of the SPE this week.
He reviewed the overall Asset Evaluation Process and Purpose and provided an understanding on why an holistic approach in terms of disciplines is needed in the oil and gas Asset Evaluation Process. The resulting talk included the following topics:
- Why and how is an Asset Evaluated?
- What are the primary drivers of an Evaluation Process?
- Why the surface risks/uncertainties are as important as subsurface risks/uncertainties.
- Review of some tangible examples.
You may also be interested in the following:
Drew's presentation is available for download by following this link: GCA_Holistic_View_Asset_Evaluation.pdf or you can read it online below:
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor
- Latin America
- North America
- Asia-Pacific & China
- Middle East
- Russia & Caspian
- Business of Energy
- Midstream & Downstream
- Gas & LNG
- Meet our Experts
- Project Experience Brochures
- Training Business
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor: 2019 archive
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor: 2018 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2017 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2016 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2015 archive
We're here to help
Europe / Africa / Middle East / Russia & Caspian
gaffney-cline & associates