25th February 2015
In February 2015, GCA hosted an event at the Royal Institution on "Dealing with Crude Behavior: Pitfalls and Opportunities".
At the event John Barker gave a presentation on "Being Proactive on Reserves Write-Downs and Impairments".
You can download the presentation here as a pdf (513KB), or view the full presentation by clicking below.
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor
- Latin America
- North America
- Asia-Pacific & China
- Middle East
- Russia & Caspian
- Business of Energy
- Midstream & Downstream
- Gas & LNG
- Meet our Experts
- Project Experience Brochures
- Training Business
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor: 2019 archive
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor: 2018 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2017 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2016 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2015 archive
We're here to help
Europe / Africa / Middle East / Russia & Caspian
gaffney-cline & associates