26th May 2017
From May 30th - June 2nd you will find GCA's Nick Fulford at the Louisiana Energy Conference.
Nick is GCA's Global Head of Gas and LNG and will be speaking on: "How Are Companies Capitalizing on the Increasing Hydrocarbon Availability in the US?" He'll be looking particularly at the impact of LNG on Gulf producers.
You can find full conference details here or contact Nick directly if you have a specific enquiry.
You will find recent articles by GCA's Gas & LNG team here.
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor
- Latin America
- North America
- Asia-Pacific & China
- Middle East
- Russia & Caspian
- Business of Energy
- Midstream & Downstream
- Gas & LNG
- Meet our Experts
- Project Experience Brochures
- Training Business
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor: 2019 archive
- GCA Oil & Gas Monitor: 2018 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2017 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2016 archive
- US Oil & Gas Monitor: 2015 archive
We're here to help
Europe / Africa / Middle East / Russia & Caspian
gaffney-cline & associates